History

  • St. Carthagh's Parish

    -Opened: 1887
    -Dedicated to St. Carthagh
    -Functions as a Parish Church
    -Designed in the Gothic style by Mr. J. Connoly (Toronto)
    -For a complete history, please see the Word document below
  • St. Edmund's Parish 

    -Opened: 1851
    -Dedicated to St. Edmund
    -Functions as a Parish Church
    -Designed in the Romanesque style
    -For a complete history, please see the Word document below